TCHS Anime Club Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the (un)official TCHS Anime Club forum page, where members of the TCHS Anime Club can come to discuss anime AND manga of all sorts.

Testing the announcements.

(MUST READ) RULES FOR THE FORUMS

Ronald Russo [Ebola-chan]
    Ronald Russo [Ebola-chan]
    Website Owner
    Website Owner

(MUST READ) RULES FOR THE FORUMS Empty (MUST READ) RULES FOR THE FORUMS

Post by Ronald Russo [Ebola-chan] November 8th 2014, 9:58 pm

Our technology has grown smarter and we humans have become dumber. However, I still believe that we human beings have the necessary common sense to not break rules. However: I do get challenged by many people. Because of this, I am going to go over the rules that are ENFORCED on this site. I don't want to take this site down next week because of someone not listening.

The rules are as follows (Subjected to change):

1. Search before posting
    2. No spamming/advertising/self-promotion (UNLESS the advertising is for TCHS Anime Club or TCPL (The Colony Public Library) Anime Club events (TCHS Anime Club events should be posted by Event Planners, and TCPL Anime Club events should be posted by either me, Alex Hitt or anyone else who is a regular at the TCPL Anime Club))
    3. No "questionable" posts, links or images (There are limits, after all)
    4. Refrain from cross-posting questions (Posting the same question in several forums)
    5. Remain respectful of ALL members at ALL times (even guests)
    6. No multiple accounts (I (Ronald Russo) cannot possibly keep up with remembering everyone's name and face, so please don't further my frustration)

Breaking these rules will result in the following (Subjected to change):

1. 1st Warning
    2. 2nd Warning
    3. Final Warning
    4. 1 Week Ban
    5. 2 Week Ban
    6. 1 Month Ban
    7. 1 Year Ban
    8. Permanent Ban

Do enjoy the forums, but do NOT break rules. I really want to keep this forum site up. Do try to enjoy an awesome day! Very Happy

Current date/time is May 7th 2024, 6:58 am