TCHS Anime Club Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the (un)official TCHS Anime Club forum page, where members of the TCHS Anime Club can come to discuss anime AND manga of all sorts.

Testing the announcements.

Welcome to TCHS Anime Club Forums Page!

Ronald Russo [Ebola-chan]
    Website Owner
    Website Owner

Welcome to TCHS Anime Club Forums Page! Empty Welcome to TCHS Anime Club Forums Page!

Post by Ronald Russo [Ebola-chan] October 17th 2014, 2:11 pm

Welcome to the TCHS Anime Club forums! The idea for this is to actually allow you to say more (Twitter limits can be a bit too short, so... yeah). Very Happy

Please follow ALL school rules (when posting) and ALL Anime Club rules (when posting). This means that you are NOT ALLOWED to post anything that is inappropriate. I don't want to have to shut down this site because someone posted something that is deemed questionable.

I hope everyone enjoys this site, and I will definitely have it 100% complete soon. Enjoy! lol!

Last edited by Ronald Russo on October 18th 2014, 11:59 am; edited 2 times in total
    Website Owner
    Website Owner

Welcome to TCHS Anime Club Forums Page! Empty Re: Welcome to TCHS Anime Club Forums Page!

Post by Ronald Russo [Ebola-chan] October 18th 2014, 11:03 am

Oh, and I am testing new smilies, so expect all of the smilies here.
    Anyone? It's Broken! Spam

Current date/time is May 7th 2024, 9:58 pm